Clotamin a Vitamin without K
The Multivitamin Without K for People on Warfarin and Other Blood Thinners. Clotamin is a unique and complete multivitamin formulated without vitamin k to meet the special nutritional needs of people taking blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) such as Warfarin. Vitamin k is a common ingredient in most multivitamins on the market and can thicken blood and interfere with warfarin therapy. Warfarin and Vitamin K Because it doesn’t contain vitamin k, Clotamin® can be taken with warfarin without affecting international normalized ratio (INR) levels. Warfarin is the most prescribed blood thinning medication in North America and is also known under the brand names of Coumadin®, Jantoven®, Marevan®, and Waran®. Warfarin therapy reduces the formation of blood clots, which is important in the prevention of heart attacks, strokes, and blockage of major veins and arteries.
Clotamin’s unique formula without Vitamin K features:
- Essential vitamins and minerals, each in the proper dosage, to help people on blood thinning medication keep their INR levels stable, feel better and enjoy life more
- Additional vitamins that help minimize common side effects of blood thinning medications:
- Complete B Complex. These vitamins help decrease the fatigue felt by many patients on warfarin therapy.
- Biotin-B-7. This vitamin fights hair loss, a side effect of blood thinning medications for some patients.
- Modified Levels of 12 Essential Vitamins, including:
- Vitamin C. Large amounts of Vitamin C may block the action of Warfarin therapy and require an increase in the Warfarin dosage to maintain healthy INR levels. Most multivitamins include 150% of the Daily Value. Clotamin’s formula reduces Vitamin C to 100% of the Daily Value.
- Vitamin D3. High levels could cause soft tissue calcification in the absence of vitamin K, Clotamin’s formula reduces Vitamin D3 to 50% of Daily Value.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, improves circulation, helps form red blood cells and promotes normal blood clotting; however, Vitamin E in large doses can thin the blood interfere with the Warfarin dosage’s effectiveness. Clotamin’s formula reduces Vitamin E to 50% of Daily Value.
- Clotamin is an all-natural multivitamin without vitamin k and does not contain any dyes, additives or preservatives. It is manufactured with the highest quality ingredients in an FDA licensed and inspected facility. The facility is a GMP certified lab, the gold standard for vitamin manufacturing. Clotamin® is laboratory tested to conform to quality and purity standards established by the U.S. Pharmacopeia.